Sunday, April 13, 2008

Clinton Marrital Squabbles an Opening for Me?

From what I understand, the Clinton marriage has always had some questionable elements to it. As a nobleman, I have battled furiously against any malevolent wishes for their marriage, but my genteel nature is being tested quite a bit now.

It seems the Clintons are spatting right now. No, not over Monica Lewinsky, or Paula Jones, or Jennifer Flowers, but over trade with Colombia. A trivial matter, you assume? I beg to differ.

It has long been speculated that their marriage is one of convenience: a political union. Would not a political union be most threatened by a political squabble? Gentility condemns my lustful inferences, but I may be beyond repair. Could the door now be open for me? Please let it be so, my dear Hillary.

No comments: