Monday, March 17, 2008

I Know a Little Something About Pride

Any who have had the honor of reading Pride and Prejudice know that the first of these epithets was in reference to me. Yes, I was guilty of too much pride, and I have pride enough now to admit it.

That being said, who would know better than I about the vices of pride and arrogance? I read this piece on Mr. Obama's arrogance, and there are a few serious red flags.

Let me point out two quotes in particular:

"To know me is to love me," and "Every place is Barack Obama country once Barack Obama's been there." Aside from the Bob Dole-like use of the third person, we are dealing with a candidate far to full of himself to effectively lead a country. This nation needs the delicate touch of a woman, in this case my dear Hillary.

No comments: